View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:16   #33

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Chelsea banned from signing new players for two years!

www.guardian.co.uk

Honostly this is great news for us. First of all, no more Pato hunting from Chelsea, second it's bad for the England wich is good for Italy. And considering this team is really old, is this the end off Chelsea's short time as a top club? I mean, now the team they currently have have to play for 3 full season, since there's no transfers next Mercato and the one after that. Lampard will be 34, Ballack 35, Drogba 34 and Anelka 33.

It will probably be appealed though, so it's not all said and done, but even though I like Carlo, I kinda hope this stays like this
Christian is offline