Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
From Puyol's agent:
"Although a contract renewal is being offered, Puyol has some doubts related to Barcelona's plans and sporting side, the financial aspect is not an issue. The club officials have signed a new centre-back in Dmytro Chygrynskiy, who is younger than Puyol. At 31, he has to think about the short-term and he knows that no coach can give him assurances as regards the near future. .... The negotiations for Puyol's contract renewal are on hold now. Anyway, it is still early to speculate on what is going to happen next year. .... Recent rumours in the media claimed that AC Milan ae interested in Puyol. I don't know about this. However, I am aware that Puyol likes AC Milan....".
|
I don't know if that would be possible, I don't know if that would be the best choice (because of his age and probably his price), but hey, just think about him in our team alongside Nesta, that would be the most hairy defence in the world !!
