View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:38   #84

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ghaddafi to take ownership of Milan? A masterstroke by Berlu! King of media manipulation! What a riposte by the magnate?!!

Many of you here, and many Milan fans in Italy and worldwide, will not want that, right? So this for me is another attention grabber...the story will build, and in the end, Berlu will "save" the club from the hands of a known dictator/crazy man.

That he would sell to an Italian, I have no doubt....but to sell to Ghaddafi? Cmon...I've just woken up, but even while still groggy with sleep, I won't buy that rumor for a penny.

Gotta give credit where it due though! Masterstroke by Berlu.

Berlu 2 - Milanfans 1, (20min into the first half)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline