View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:25   #7

vic171

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Kaka, Gattuso, Inzaghi
vic171 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
By the way I am not replying to say no it can't be done or to discourage suggestions. I hope you don't misunderstand the tone of my posts.
Absolutely not, I understand you very well and know what you are talking about. At my site I have about 18 newspeople and several columnists... They don't much time to offer, so write only a few pieces of news for a week. But we have a big team, and because of that the site is updated all the time. I understand your point.

But I'm quite sure you won't find people responsible for writing news, if you don't open News Section. I would think about opening this section with everyone able to post "news". If this will catch on, then you could offer editor position to the most active users. Even though my English isn't perfect, I could help a little bit I know everything about new events at AC Milan, because my Italian is quite well.

To be honest, I believe in the success of this idea. MilanMania has a good position on international level, with the introduction of News Section, new users will come very quickly, willing to read news and take part in the discussion.

Last edited by vic171; 08-09-2009 at 10:48.
vic171 is offline   Reply With Quote