Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
Lol mrki, you see a lot of conspiracies !!
UEFA/FIFA (even if it's true that they're not always fair, of course), Berlusconi and his will to ruin the club (?!), ...Anyway, what interests me the most is the second part of your post, is it serious ? What sponsor will give us all that money ? And why would we invest all ?
I disagree with the last part of your post where you criticize, but you don't decide when you receive the money ... what would be logical would be to spend for example 65-70M of that money and keep the other amount of it to balance the books. If we are really to receive those 100M and if we spend 100M, I would say that our management is unlogical in the way they run the club (let's see what will happen).
|
Geo you make a lot of fun of me, but in munerous cases I do say the truth when you look at the things at the end. Its just that in the end noone feels need to say "yes, you were right". But it doesnt matter.
Look, the fact that UEFa and FIFA are simple money making organisations who do everything they need to make money is so clear that is doesnt need any firm proofs, if only needs a bit of mind-using. DO NOT LISTEN to TV news
There is so much going on in UEFa domaine and so little has been punished. Richest clubs have never been punished for milion illegal things they do all the time and never will. Noone will punish Perez coz the bank of Spain invested 350mln euro in their money-making club ( Real Madrid ) and they can now do whatever they want. It is NOT a conspiracy that suddenly amerged, it is a normal way for UEFA to work and to make such enormus money in every way they can. ( Platini comes out and says: its not ok...oh, well...) If Platini is so fair-play man - where are his calary caps, his restrictions of payment to the clubs he "promised" etc. Nowhere, coz he is a little frechman ( not connected to you Geo, I like France more then you as it seems by your posts, haha ) that is famous and "leads" UEFA. UEFA is led by enourmous companies that make enourous money and try to keep it. The punishment for EPL clubs are not a part of a divine "fair-play", but a part of something deeper. That is what I think. I said it like I say everything and I explained it nicely enough. Please dont start a fight unless someone has something constructive to say.
On Berlusconi: I've also said ( like Brasiliero said things about players and brasilian defenders but for 2 years people refused to believe it...) that he'll not invest the money we got from the players and that Milan will not go into any new circle and that its all just fancy talk during the period after we sold Kaka' and Yoan. People believed Berlusconi, and they got nothing, as I said to you. Berlusconi has no more money to invest in Milan, and he'll not invest any more. Milan earned about 150mln this summer, spent 15. Curva sud was given 5000 free tickets and suddenly they are with Silvio and are not protesting anymore?? Shamefull...those are not ultras.
Berlusconi to ruin Milan is not a conspiracy theory it is a REALITY that started to happen. Please open your eyes and look a bit further then papers and his statemants. Berlusconi sold what he could, except Pato. We dont know what will happen to Pato, the culb is not sold yet. If Berlusconi wanted to sell a part (35%) of Milan in the winter - did he had to sell 2 players worth 80mln few months earlyer?? no. ( please dont say for books coz its a circus that all of you suddenly started to believe in and repeat it constantly. Ask Morratti about books, Juve also. )Why was the deal with Madrid struck so early and actually so inapropriate for Milan's
squad ( small payment 65mln and no players)? Coz Milan wants money, not players.
Milan will not win scudetto or CL. If we dont sell part of the club they will sell Pato in the summer to balance "books". Berlusconi:"KAka' money will be reinvested in the team." Enough said about him and his work "for" Milan nowdays.
Berlusconi IS ruining Milan and it is happening right now. Only way for Milan is to be sold becouse only goal for Berlusconi ( fininvest )is to make money, and football clubs dont do that actually! Silvio wanted to buy Inter before he bought Milan. He is not a rossonero fan, he is a politician that needed a way into public. No money, no love for Milan today.
I hopo I answered fairly.
-------------------------------
About the news, I think it was Corrierre. no, 150 will not be invested at once, Rafinha, Bale, Silva and Beckham were mentioned. Its about some arabian guy who already has 2% of Milan etc. If I find out more I will tipe it in here. And no, the using of 100mln in mercato will not ruin the club coz "the books were balanced" and becouse there are many other ways in which big clubs balance bodget and those are not sales of players but tv, marketing etc. Also, next year we'll have Fly Emirates on our shirts for 20mln per year. Maybe we'll buy one player for 5 mln from that 80 mln they will cash in for the next 4 years!
Cheers.