View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:14   #64

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

P.S.

Today I saw United - Milan CL game from few years back, in which Crespo scored for 0:1 Milan. My god the football we played then was 4 classes above this ****! Inter and Juve would stand no chance against that team of Kaka', Rui, Cafu, young See, fast(!) Pirlo, Maldini etc...Sheva!
Funny. I saw that game a couple of days ago. The defending was just unbelievable. And not just from the defensive line itself. But the way the midfield protected the defensive line was even more incredible.

OOO man.....good times. This team needs a lot of work to get back to that level. But I am a believer that with hard work everything can be done.

Forza Milan!!

Let's go and get our 3 points today.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote