View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 12:02   #351

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
It would be a ugly scene seeing Madrid with Alex at the back...huh...

I see the idea about T.Silva playing as a RB looks good to you also ( as we talked aboiut when he still couldnt play and I suggested we buy CB and play Thiago as a RB ). Absolutely, the idea that we could play him athe RB and Nesta-Alex as CB's is something that ( if Milan gets the money somehow ) needs to be done if there is ANY chance with Alex.

T.Silva is a player that plays the same way Puyol plays. Somehow we have bought a magnificent player that is not only doing well with NEsta, but if phisically saving Nesta's energy on the field. If they only had fullbacks to play with!!

I'd play him as a FB in this situation without a doubt, his speed, technique, SHOOT, passing and vision ( plus, tactical awarness ) make ideal defender possible. The way Puyol plays RB Thiago can also do.

Also, I saw Genova in UEFA League. I am afraid that 50% Genova vought from Juve is just on paper and Crscito will come back eventually to Torino and Moggi But if there is a chance, we need to go for him. That player will become tactically perfect and will be classical italian fullback who you can rely to in the biggest possible games.

I'd choose those solutions above all. After that I'd choose Santacroce, who I think Donadoni is not using well. There will be chances like this summer when Inter bought Lucio for almost nothing etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also agree its not easy to be responsible for dosents of milions for new talents, but the way Galliani and Braida have been operating in past years was simply comical and has nothing to do with serious work in MILAN's favour. (It was in favour of personal money making most likely ).
Yep, my friend... I remember you was the first one to bring this topic here. This just show that you know better Brazilian football than you believe

Since in Europe a CB canīt make runs too often like in Brazil, you guys still didnīt see what T. Silva can do running forward. Silva has some amazing goals in his career. Heīs a freak. Alex canīt do that, heīs a shutt down CB. But Tiago can play even as DM.

Regarding the second bold part, I agree with you. the last 2 years our board is being horrible.

@ACMILAN1983: That "Luis Fabiano tooo old" jab wasnīt for you. Despite I desagree that the age thing, your points were always fair and not the cheap shot that I was reading at several Milan boards.
Just to clarify...
Brasileiro is offline