View Single Post
Old 25-09-2009, 16:13   #477

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
We seem to be making a serious assumption here, which is that Berlu is going to revert from being Mr "Tight-Wad Scrooge", to the Berlu of old...and I am yet to see/hear/read any indication of this change...

Its all well and good to be optimistic, but I prefer to be realistic.

With reduced gate revenues, and no let-up to the economic recession in Italy in sight, where are we getting these ideas that Berlu will untie the purse strings, and spend more in Jan (€20M for Cassano+€XM on a LB + €12M for the Serb player we have apparently already bought) than we spent in the summer?

I won't waste energy hoping for something I have every reason to believe won't happen...
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 25-09-2009 at 16:26.
Warro Bantan is offline