Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
BTW. Bosnia just lost big time to Spain 5:2 we lost, but played well. Again Edin Scored, he has now 9 goals in the Qualifiers. Not bad...
Good luck to Edin and Bosnia in the play offs for the World Cup. Oct 19 is the draw. 
|
The game was shown on TV at 01.45 AM in my country yet I decided to watch cos I wanted to see Dzeko play, not just from some highlights. Personally, I think Bosnia only played well for the first ten minutes (where they tested Casillas two times) and then the final ten minutes when they scored two goals after they were down 0-5. For the most part of the game, Spain controlled the match.
The first half was really bad IMO. Too many wrong passes, misjudgement (esp. by the GK), and egoistical play. Edin himself was vanished from the game. His first shooting to the goal was on the 47th minute in the second half. Moments later, he selfishly opted to shoot from a tight angle (which was blocked by Spain player) while there were several of his team mates waiting in the box.
Thankfully, he played better ever since. Drifted to the wings, trying to hold to ball before passing it to the others. His goal was beautifully taken. The situation was similar to his selfishness I just describeb above, but this time his decision was proved to be right. He curled the ball to the far post and the ball went in.
Anyway, this is the first time I saw him playing for the whole 90 mins so obviously I can't judge him from just one match.