|
Are we starting to get caught up in a winter mercato for Milan. I was watching the Chievo game on ESPN and they mentioned Luis Suarez many times , I hope these last 3 results don't overshadow the 11 defeats Milan have had since July (including a crap pre season) the team still needs serious reinforcements. If Nest or Silva or Pato miss any long period we will find it so tough.
Pato is such an outlet when the midfield or defence are under pressure if he was gone nobody could do the same as Pato does. I see Beckham coming in Jan alot of rumours but silence from Milan MGT. If they go with this team again in the new year it is not good enough anymore to finish in the top 4 over 38 games.
But I honestly don't think there be any big investment in Jan , Beckham thats it. IF we can get to Christmas still in a good position we will have a chance . I just think over 38 league games the Coppa the CL and the Europa league if we drop into that our team will not be good enough in 2009/2010.
|