View Single Post
Old 31-10-2009, 06:03   #9

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I begin to wonder how long Seedorf and Pirlo wil go without an injury, and if Leo will rest either or both of them, considering that we have Madrid in the UCL next week.

I think its imperative, with so many matches in succession, that Leo look to do without either or both of them, as even if they don't succumb to some injury or another, sheer fatigue will cause a dip in form.

We also have an increasing injury list at present, almost at crisis levels as it stands, so we can scarcely afford to lose any more players.

Interesting stats posted previously...with no Nesta, we are bound to concede...so its a matter of ensuring we keep ahead in the scoring, and yes, that we do manage to actually score...

Huntelaar may very well start this game, and I hope for his, and our sakes, that he does find the back of the net...

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst...

FORZA MIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote