View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 14:27   #1132

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
what do you mean? I've seen him play since he was 17 and known about him before that. Let me be clear on this...

I like him alot, and would love him at milan. But i absolutely 100% will NOT bash management (like some do) for not signing him for that gross overprice.

I also don't think he's a player who can carry a team like sheva, kaka did. He could be a great complimentary player to pato, that being said do you really pay 25 mil for a player like thaT? Just my 2 cents
Yes absolutly, no way Giuseppe Rossi is worth anything near 25 Mil. Only thing he's got over other, cheaper prospects, is that he's Italian.

Besides, I think there are positions in our squad that are in far more urgent need of reinforcements than our 'wingers'. We clearly picked up Dominic because of his price, he's a good prospect for a cheap price, at least compared to what I'd imagine the Brazilian prospects such as Guiliano etc. would cost, and he should be able to provide some cover for Ronaldinho and Pato. But if we were gonna spend 25 million or anything even remotely close to that on a player, then I really think it should be on someone who should be a clear starter EVERYTIME, ie a full back. Not someone who could wrestle with Ronaldinho for a starting place, we could use someone like that, sure, but our fullbacks aren't good, despite the Oddomania that has been going on here lately.

Also, we signed Beckham officially now, at least now we have some cover for Seedorf and Pirlo.

Last edited by Christian; 02-11-2009 at 14:29.
Christian is offline