View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 15:30   #2040

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Hiddink is definitely a coach I dreamed of Milan signing for a while. He is in the same league as the best, and he is very known for his coaching style. He is more of a Capello/Mourinho type as in he has alot of discipline and makes his players put more effort than usual. Hiddink to Juve will be great for Serie A but I just hope they get him after the Milan game.

And it's true, Hiddink's only failure was not qualifying to the World Cup this year. He was fantastic with every other team PSV, Chelsea, S.Korea, Australia, and Russia included. I wasn't there to witness his time at La Liga though so no opinion there.


Hernanes' agent says he's ready to leave? Nice, but let's hope his price is around 10m euro, that would be an excellent bargain. He could be the perfect player in our formation, he could be the missing link.

Unfortunately I highly doubt that Krasic will arrive in January. I also read reports that Jovanovic himself said that he hasnt signed anything with Milan, even though Standard Liege's vice-president declared that he has already signed with us. Dzeko also reaffirms his desire to join Milan again today. I really hope we get Dzeko and Krasic - if they are reasonably priced (20m and 15m) however its highly unlikely Milan will spend that much in one market, so expect Jovanovic instead of Krasic.


Other Serie A news:
3 fantastic strikers are going to change atmosphere hoping to find a better more suitable team for them.
- Suazo to Genoa
- Floccari to Lazio
- Toni to Roma
hitmannq8 is offline