In the summer I think that besides a RB our main objective should be a replacement for Seedorf. He'll be 34 and it's unrealistic to think that he can play as a key man for us for an entire season. I really think that we'll get Krasic although I hope we'll get Hernanes or perhaps Giuliani, although I have really not seen much from him, but I trust Mrki and Brasileiro
I think it'd be a mistake to buy Dzeko before a Seedorf replacement and a RB has been found. We've been spending our entire budget on strikers ever since Shevchenko left, before that even. We bought Gilardino (20M) + Oliveira(20M) + Ronaldo(7M) + Pato(20M) + Huntelaar(15M) + Borriello(10M)= 92M euro's roughly. Compare that to what we've spend on defenders and midfielders, and we see why we had Favalli/Maldini as CB's last season. I don't think we can keep on doing this, we have Huntelaar and Borriello, they're both good strikers, and I honostly still believe in Huntelaar. Ofcourse if we could get Torres then that's different. He's a guy we know can take Milan to the next level, unlike Dzeko who's a big maybe.