View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:05   #2279

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7r View Post
Completely agree with Samaldinho & Revolver - Someow i do not have the faith in Borriello.....if you scrutinize carefully, Borri is not able to turn around a 0-2 losing game to a 3-0 win....simply because of the lack of class in the highest level ,men like Dzeko, torres are more capable of doing it.
if you find a player who can do that, I bet he would be worth more than 200 million pounds

but I agree that Boriello isn't consistent enough and doesn't score enough. I believe Dzeko is much better than Boriello, however I don't think he is necessarily better than Huntelaar. I agree with most that KJH must be kept and given more chances, you can see the Klaas he's got with most of his touches.

I also think we need to buy a new central attacking midfielder to replace Seedorf soon. A CM like Hernanes who is very versatile can be very useful and a CB like Santacroce. Side note: If we sign both Krasic and Dzeko in the summer - that means no more Non-EU players next year. Honestly I prefer Hernanes, that guy will replace Pirlo and be our new heart. But meh, instead we'll end up with Jovanovic and Toni somehow!
hitmannq8 is offline