View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 04:20   #8

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Abate and Antonini for WC....

For real, I don't think there is an Italian LB playing better than Antonini since December.
IF Grosso continues to struggles, I think Lippi has no choice but to bring Antonini. As for Abate, well, if he continues to play well in Milan and Milan continues to win. I see Lippi has no choice but to choose the IT team base on Milan players, as that way IT will have no problem playing as a team.
If the World Cup was in 2 weeks, Lippi should take Antonini, Abate, Pirlo, Ambrosini (probably Gattuso as he is one of his favorites) and Borriello to start !! Add Nesta, as there are now rumours that he could agree to come back just for the World Cup ...

AC Milan is the Italian NT !!

PS: You can put whoever alongside Nesta, no problem, the defence will be solid because there is Nesta ...
GeoTav is offline