View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 15:39   #158

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I'm a bit disgusted by this game: it looks like nothing works, our players have looked tired since the first minute ...

I'd put Beckham for Ambrosini and Seedorf for Huntelaar or Boriello (both are bad).

----------- Abbiati ----------
---------- Defence ----------
---------- Flamini ------------
Beckham - Seedorf - Pirlo -----
-------------------- Ronaldinho
-------- Borriello -------- (or Hunter)

A stronger midfield with probably a better team play ... too many passes are missed, it's horrible. I didn't want to see Beckham, but given the form of Ambrosini ...

Keep the last sub, Inzaghi, for the last minutes if needed.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote