View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:14   #3289

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think the defense is pretty much set as Oddo, Janku, Fava and Kala are gone and Astori and Gouch coming back from injury are in.
Antonini should hold down a spot at either LB or RB
Zambro will fill in here and there.
Abate is good enough, I think another season as RB will do him good and he does have the potential to be a very good RB. Personally, maybe I am having too much faith in Abate to mature and be more consistent but I really don't see Rafinha, Motta, Bosingwa as a huge upgrade from Abate. I mean, this is only the first real season Abate is playing as RB.
Albertazzi should be able to play more next season and so is De Vito.
IF Bonucci or Santacroce come, great, but I won't be disappoint if no defender is bought in as I do have faith in youth such as Astori, Albertazzi, De Vito, Abate and even Darmian.
Gabriel489 is offline