View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:24   #3290

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, good news for those who support Flamini like myself....

He is said to be given a chance to prove himself for the remainder of the season, or be transferred, and I am suspecting Hunterlaar will be given that same chance as well.... As for an overhaul of the squad, it doesn't seemt o be happening, and I agree with that as well. Getting rid of Seedorf or Gatusso (however sentimental you feel to them, they are deadweight and holding others back...), and promoting a youngter is not overhauling.

Here is some news, if u trust Tribal: http://www.tribalfootball.com/ac-mil...g-squad-697821

And BTW, Astori is defs coming back, so Kala should make way for him....

Thanks
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”

Last edited by guestes; 12-03-2010 at 04:29.
guestes is offline