View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 18:14   #3403

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
It has nothing to do with Carlo... Carlo can't deal with those players. How many times Carlo outsmarted Mourinho during his time at Milan?

What you could expect from a team who's best technical player is Malouda?!

There's no imagination, no flair, even no running like before, Ballack is dead, after 7 km and 70 minutes he was gone, Anelka has no wish to play whatsoever, there is a lot of 50 years old men faster than Mikel... Essien was missed a lot in the middle... so was Carvalho in defense. Still, with a player like Kaka or Ribery, and with full squad, they would be the best team in the world, I have no doubt about that.
chelsea was much better at san siro..today carlo was too afraid of the match,he couldnt handle the pressure from the attacking 3 mostly,they seemed confused..anelka was out of the match just because he had no connection with anyone,drogba seemed so alone too,fighting both lucio and samuel..i really dont think that inter's squad is better than cheslea's(or at least not that better,to win in and out)..

ps i thibk that bringing kalou instead of zhirkov was nonsence,he should have replaced anelka,zhirkov did a really good job with etoo..and it was more balanced..anelka was a flop so it would be a frsh breath on that side,cole could have helped maloud on the left..

anyway i think carlo(as much as i dont like it) is the first to be agianst the wall for both matches imo..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline