View Single Post
Old 30-03-2010, 07:40   #3752

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
We've been heavily linked to Lukaku today with a figure of around 15m being mentioned. However, if he comes that pretty much means no Dzeko or Torres (I doubt he's a realistic possibility). I have mixed feelings about this, as Lukaku looks like a great prospect for the future, but we are in desperate need to get someone for present.

Also, Dida has apparently spoken to Liverpool about going to them for next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Something to learn from before extending the contract of old and over-the-top players. €3.2 million thrown away...:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...ontract-report
A shame really, I was hoping someone would buy him at the end of the season (even if only for a small sum).
ACMILAN1983 is offline