View Single Post
Old 30-03-2010, 17:14   #3777

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Lukaku seems good and now would be the ideal time to buy him before his price reaches a minimum of 35 million...however right now he will not be able to help us.

Right now we need a world-class striker in the mold of Zarate, Villa, Balotelli but someone like Dzeko might be okay if he turns out to be as great in Milan as he is in Wolfsburg. One thing for sure -- Hunter and Boriello are not the players that will win us the Serie A or the CL. As most have mentioned we need that player to score 20+ goals each year consistently just like Sheva. I have a feeling that player could be Pato but I don't know why they don't want to play him as a CF.

I think Pato as a winger can score 20+ without serious injuries. So that'll make room for another 20+ CF, like Samaldinho said.
Aficio is offline