View Single Post
Old 29-04-2010, 05:34   #4948

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I think Pirlo will stay as it's not been too long since he signed his last contract and it's still a lot less than Dinho.

In Dinho's case I'm sure the argument is also we have the potential to cash in on him which could be reinvested.

Personally, I'm for selling Dinho if it means getting some more balanced reinforcement.
Well, if you start your salary cap policy by allowing an exception, we can easily say that this policy goes directly towards a wall ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline