View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:35   #5280

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Like a lot of you, I have no idea how Lippi can pick Zambro and Grosso over Antonini, as Antonini pretty much outplayed both of them this past season. as for Gattuso, there most be 5 other DMs that should be in the list instead of him starting with Ambrosini.
Anyhow, if past history has any weight at all-European Teams only won WC in Europe. I doubt Italy or France can win even with the proper selections.

To me, i think Brazil weakness is LB and maybe in the midfield. But their defense beside LB is as solid as they come with Maicon-Lucio-Juan/T. Silva. I think Dunga might just play Dani Alves as LB. If Dunga is brave enough, he will push T. Silva or Lucio as DM.
With Kaka-Fabiano-Robino up front, and top three GK in the world in Caesar, they are the favourite along with Spain.
Actually non of the attackers have been in a good form this season...Robinho has had his moments, but nothing worth mentioning IMO.

I Would like to ask Dunga, what if Kaka gets injured..who si gonna replace him, Baptista, Ramirez??!!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline