Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
Brasiliero, could you also please give the right GMT for each country to know when the game will be played ? 
Just kidding ...
|
Whaaaaat??
Quote:
Anyway, it's also a part of our mercato, what's going on with our players:
Galliani, who announced that Pato would stay next year for sure (what Pato confirmed several times), announced today that Ronaldinho would also stay ...
|
You know what, can't deny I was hoping for a Ronaldinho departure.
The guy was one of the best I ever saw in my life(and I watched Maradona era in Napoli), but today he unbalance any team. Today he's a situational player, not mobility enough for a second striker, nor work rate enough for a winger like he likes to play. Brazil NT become a real team after get free of Ronaldinho(even with less talented players), and I was hopping the same of Milan. Also, thats appears to be a signal we will not go after a #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN
Brasileiro, 1st thanks for the gr8 informative posts... everybody knows there is talent in Brazil year in year out and they could be bought for "reasonable" prices...like Leo used to do...I'm sure we will miss him.
Anyway, do you know how much these players would be priced? I'm guessing anything over 10Mio/player would be out of our reach unfortunately 
|
Thanks, LebRN...
The players that I want from Brazil(
personal opinion), until today, will not cost that much because they are out of WC hype and are from "non sexy" position(no pun, no nothing), and from Clubs don't ask for much. Keep in mind it's all guessing:
- Jucilei(8 Millions Euros):Could have be less a few months ago. But now, with teams like Fiorentina joining the race, the price raised.
- Arouca(3 millions Euros): Until August-31, this is the price São Paulo tag for Santos buy the the player. I don't know if it is a clause only for Santos, but the team(Santos) is without money, and are trying desperate to raise the 3 million for the buy. São Paulo normally ask for much more, but Arouca would not want to come back there. I think with 5 million to São Paulo we could make a deal. Problem? Without Leonardo, I really don't know who will be the guy to talk with São Paulo Board. Let's not forget Berlusconi is hated in S. Paulo MGT for the banana's comment.
-Mario Fernandes(5 to 8 millions Euros): This goes to depend of his Italian passport. They sell Douglas Costa for less than 10m and he was much more hyped. So I tend to believe Mario can be bought for less.
I would love to go for a Giuliano, David Luiz, Ganso or Neymar, but they are out of our reality. With a little less than 20 millions, you've got 3 players that will be on Brazil NT in the near future. I know thats not a sure thing, after all, Kleberson is going to WC

But what I mean is that they are REAL Brazil NT material, but also will have no problem to play the European game. High character(workers), strong, skilled, modern and versatile. Three player that can play 3 or 4 position each one. I have no doubt about these guys...