View Single Post
Old 17-05-2010, 23:53   #54

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Thanks for the clarify, Geo...

So, by what you told me, the situation is even worse than I thought. These "closed doors" to us really hurts. Now(less money), more than ever we will need to do better at youth teams.

I know Milan bought several promising prospects to youth teams some time ago, but from my experience seeing development of players in Brazil, I will hold my breath on these kids. Thats a tough science, and the odds are that just one or two make it to first team, and this is considerate a great result.

Also, the future coach will need to "embrace the cause", because without his confidence, even the good ones will fail...

The difference is inter are respectful with negotiations and galliani acts like an arrogant jerk, underbidding and insulting with offers.

remember toni case with palermo?
__________________
Milano84 is offline