View Single Post
Old 19-05-2010, 09:36   #128

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up with every one here on MM? Why every one wants Huntelaar out? 12-15 mil for him won't bring you a Franc Ribery or Messi, but keeping him and getting the best out of him is better option than spending big of Dzeko or loser/problematic player like Robinho. If he can score for Ajax, surely he can do the same for ACM.

I am sure Uncle Fester, despite some negatives is still not mad enough to let him go easily.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 19-05-2010 at 09:44.
mzk57 is offline