View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 15:28   #706

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Here's the news for today:

Sevilla's Adriano: I want to play in Italy -- for Milan in particular.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=26711

Adriano officially signs for Roma

Huntelaar: I want to stay in Milan [even though I prefer to quit football and play ballet]

Milan drops interest in Luiz and focuses on Garay

Milan linked with Giuseppe Rossi

and last but not least, there's alot of rumours that Milan have wrapped up the Otamendi transfer for 10 million euro (some sources say dollar). Even if this was official, I would not believe we splash 10m euro on a single player, especially as he is not one of the positions we need badly (attacking fullback, creative midfielder, attacker). I hear that Otamendi can play in all back four positions but he is quite bad offensively and is pretty good as a CB. I dont have a clue whether he has an EU passport or not, but if he doesn't then that would be another Non-EU not spent wisely.
hitmannq8 is offline