View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:03   #1372

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
I always like Fucile since his first days in Porto. Not a world-class IMO, but surely better than most of our fullbacks. And will be cheap too.

Thank for your info, that makes my "scouting in World Cup" more correct


Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
oooo yea fucile is bether and bether and I think he will not be cheap he play in the semiis of WC ,and just to mention last year Sisoko they solld then for 15 mil.

abauth anather players;de jong he play like hell yesterday and Kujt was awesome
and I most say Vidal and Sances

Fucile, De Jong & Kuyt, these players really needed at Milan. The silent heros.

Fucile had 2 YCs already and will not be at semi. It is a good thing that there are very few reporter wrote about him (I've never seen one). Coentrao is a new star for LB and Uruguay is all about Suarez, Forlan or the right back Maxi Perreira.

With the arrival of Yara Toure, we may have a chance for De Jong (still quite expensive).

Kuyt is 29 and not a favourite like Torres or Gerrard, we could get him.
Aficio is offline