Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I would like it if Milan had another rival, that might force the management to open their eyes. They think this team can last forever ffs.
City offers Robinho to Milan for 20m pounds
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...c-milan-report
holy sheeeeeeeeet...I'm sure you all already know how I feel about this rumor.. I think we can also get a lower price as they are desperate to get rid of his lucrative salary.
|
Robinho is not needed in Milan unless Dinho is gone.
With all the talks about attackers and defensers, I really can't see why none of you are stressing the need for midfielders. I think Flamini only barely pass for a modern day midfielder in Milan, as he is someone who runs and can make a pass or two. The rest just don't cut it. When you look at the WC, you notice that the final 4 teams all have all-around midfielders. I am not saying they all have to be like Xavi or Cesc, but even Van Bommel can make a forward pass or dribble without losing the ball under pressure. Can we say the same about Gattuso or Ambro. Then Pirlo is talented but his lack of movement is hurting MIlan.