View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 10:17   #2202

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Anyone have any picks from Man City's offload sheet?
It seems like they have 37 First-Teamers and 20 or so days to trim that to 25.
Seems like some good deals could be picked out from there, assuming we do buy.
But who are the players they want to get rid of ?
Because despite their unlimited (or almost compared to other teams) budget, I still think they don't have such a good team, anyway I don't see a lot of players in their team that I would like to see in a Milan shirt nowadays.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline