View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 09:28   #47

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
1) Best Milan-player of the season ?
- Ronaldinho
- Thiago Silva
- Nesta

2) Best foreign Milan - player of the season ?
- Ronaldinho
- Thiago Silva
- Pato

3) Revelation of the season ?
- Borriello, we all knew he could score, but I don't think most people expected him to become our main striker.
- Thiago Silva, already one of the best defenders in the world (Imo could become the best)
- Antonini, very good season. (Special mention to Abate who I think grew alot during the season)

4) Biggest dissapointment of the season ?
- Gattuso, one of my all time favorites, but had an extremely poor season.

5) Player that should have been awarded more playing opportunities ?
- Huntelaar, I think it was fair enough that Borriello started, but at least when Borri was out Huntelaar should probably have had a run concecutive games, which he never had.

6) Best Milan-game ?
- Milan - Genoa 5-2
- Milan - Cagliari 4-3
- Milan - Roma 2-1

7) Worst Milan-game ?
- Man U - Milan
- Milan - Inter (First game)
- Inter - Milan (Second game)

8) Best moment of the season ?
- Real Madrid - Milan 2-3, by far the best moment.
- Milan - Juventus 3-0, was a very good way to end a forgettable season '
- Milan - Siena 4-0, it was right before he derby and at this point it seemed like we would definetly win the Scudetto. Unfortunatly right after that Nesta and Pato got injured ;(


9) Worst moment of the season ?
- Man U, game. I HATE Man U, so this was tough for me.
- Inter games. I HATE Inter, so this was tough for me.
- When we found out that Nesta, Pato had to get injured right before the Inter game... I'm certain we'd have won the league with them.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote