View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:16   #2852

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #3Forever View Post
I agreee because CURRENTLY he has pace and can defend because he can run up and down the side of the field for 90 minutes but in 2 years he won't be able to do that. I do believe I didn't give him enough credit on his game but what I was trying to get at is later in his career I believe he will half to choose to stay forward or stay in the defensive end. I think later in his career we may see Maicon playing as either a central defenseman or a winger He is such a versatile player but he will have to pick offense or defense he won't have the ability to do both.

Does anyone know anything about the young Turk that we are preparing a bid for?
And what if Maicon keeps his pace like Cafu ?
I don't think Maicon is unprofessional, it's even the contrary, so it's not a sure fact that he will lose all his pace, he could turn into a kind of new Cafu, being among the best RB until 35-36 (even by losing some pace, he can in the worst cases try to do like Zanetti) ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline