View Single Post
Old 15-08-2010, 19:49   #3109

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I think so too. I think Boateng is the kind of player Pirlo was waiting for. We saw glimpses of an attacking Flamini last year, but Boateng can do that job much better. I'm expecting him to fill some of the spaces Borri usually carves out when he goes wide. It doesn't matter that he's not the best player in the world, what matters is that he has the qualities that the team is missing. An aggressive midfielder that can cover a lot of ground and offer some options in the final third (unlike even Gattuso in his prime). Boateng is the vice-Ambro, is what i'm saying, I guess, but I have a feeling he's going to quickly push him out of the starting lineup.

I absolutely second this

Movement, youth, and fitness are what we lack now. His passing is decent, better than both Flamini & Gattuso, IMO, and he brings more attacking option.
Aficio is offline