View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 02:07   #3203

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
What the ****? You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?


After getting KPB our midfield is set. Unless we sell Klaas, our attack is set. The only potential addition is a backup LB, but that's not a big priority. The fear is what to do when (yes, when) both Antonini and Zambro are injured. Maybe we can combine Kala and Jankulovski into one okay Frankenstein LB. If the procedure doesn't work at least they end up dead.
I honestly don't rate him at all + i'm really put off by his attitude/personality which is akin to Felipe Melo whom i despise.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/190520...nce-worse.html

He ruined a players international career and not only did he not apologize he blamed Ballack for reacting lol...

I know a **** when i see one and i'm afraid i would have to slot KPB in that category.

I would really rather see Merkel take that spot and gain experience,
Mordicai is offline