View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 15:12   #3237

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Loan Beretta, sell Hunter and we have 5 strikers for 3 places, which is ok as Pippo is 5th, Borri 4th!

Do it Silvio...

The question is why do we have such problems selling players? I understand noone wants to pay Kala's or Marek's wages, but Hunter is a good player that could be sold, without a doubt.
What I know, Huntelaar doesn't want to leave before he prove himself with Milan. I think, this is normal and positive from a player. If you come to place to work something and after period of time you haven't finished your job, I think many will stay longer to finish what has to be finished.
Siregar is offline