Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I.
the news of the summer mercato guys..
the most important acquision imo the last 6-7 years considering the circumstances..not only for tactical reasons(btw we could see a whole different team offensively,especially if dinho is not indefferent,him and pato will party every sunday),but for prestige(that we so much lack in, the last couple of years)reasons too,that give personality and confidence to every team and make the opponents fill their pants..
and i dont belong to the optimistic ones(the last 3-4 seasons at least).. 
|
Yes, i agree. I really wish we loan him. I still believe he is a HELL OF A PLAYER. He kinda reminds me of Van Basten. Partydinho, Prince, Ibra and Pato (like, you know, when he's not injured) looks really good to me. And buy VdV to have an ass kicking team.
Anyway, like the Everly Brothers said all i have to do is dream...