View Single Post
Old 22-08-2010, 13:26   #3366

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
The best mercato for Milan until now is Rafa Benitez as Inter coach, Adriano to Roma(Ranieri is already there) plus, I'm really praying for Juve to sell Diego.

Now, that would be a great mercato...
Haha, thats funny. The last thing Seria A needed was for its best manager to leave and have his boring football replaced by even more boring football.

Benitez will make so many changes from game to game, I hope it affects their continuity. On the other hand, it reminds me of when Houllier (horrible manager) went to Lyon. He was handed a machine, and did well, he couldn't help it.

So..inter are that strong, I don't think Benitez will hurt them too much and he may even make them better in Europe - The first team to win the double since Milan??

On Diego, he is a great player, who suddenly finds himself surrounded by better players and a better manager. He will run that midfield this year and probably help Juve give Inter a run for their money.

I can see Roma struggling this year, and would like to see Genoa get their CL spot - Italy needs clubs with the money to match their ambition.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually

Last edited by K77SH C; 22-08-2010 at 13:29.
K77SH C is offline