View Single Post
Old 22-08-2010, 17:49   #3369

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Haha, that's a good one. So you think Diego will shine at Juventus?
I really don't know, my friend... Imo Diego was shinning at Juve last season until the entire team enter in that meltdown. He scored some amazing goals and was playing very good for a first season.

The entire team played bad after some time, but for a strange reason only Diego and Melo receive the biggest bashes. Melo doens perform last season, but Diego was very good when the team was working. And this come from a guy(me) that never was a big fan of Diego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Haha, thats funny. The last thing Seria A needed was for its best manager to leave and have his boring football replaced by even more boring football.

Benitez will make so many changes from game to game, I hope it affects their continuity. On the other hand, it reminds me of when Houllier (horrible manager) went to Lyon. He was handed a machine, and did well, he couldn't help it.

So..inter are that strong, I don't think Benitez will hurt them too much and he may even make them better in Europe - The first team to win the double since Milan??

On Diego, he is a great player, who suddenly finds himself surrounded by better players and a better manager. He will run that midfield this year and probably help Juve give Inter a run for their money.

I can see Roma struggling this year, and would like to see Genoa get their CL spot - Italy needs clubs with the money to match their ambition.
I agree he was handed a machine, but Benitez will find a way to show himself. I was hopping they give him the front row of the purchases. This year he came too late, but next year will be a great entertainment

Imo he's a great coach for a middle or small team, but horrible for a big. Inter fans will learn it and we will laugh a lot. Shame one of the best Brazilian prospects is handed to him... Benitez will throw Coutinho in the wrong position and kill the kid confidence. Somehow, I think already watch this movie

As he show today against us, Diego, if proper used, can be a real maestro for any team. Juve was another team after he come in...
Brasileiro is offline