View Single Post
Old 23-08-2010, 10:55   #3401

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
Antonini & Ignacio are homegown players....

in pres last days when we singht boateng alegri talk abauth that boateng is our 6 mide. player and that we are good in midel.... so our midel is pirlo,slowdorf,rino,ambro,mad dog and boateng where are ignacio and straser my dear masiciliano.... shet board,sheeat mercato and rokii coach = zero trofeo ..............
We need quite a few homegrown players for CL though, so we need to be careful.

Carlo Pellegatti says Ibra deal is practically done with the player earning a salary of around 6m per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Well, few days/weeks ago, I don't remember who, but when I say we should keep Abate at least for that, some replied me that we had enough homegrown players ...
lol, that was me actually, but I'm a little more hesitant lately.
ACMILAN1983 is offline