View Single Post
Old 26-08-2010, 20:59   #3807

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Obviously it's not the most balanced team, and obviously Nesta plays on the right and Silva plays on the left, I know that. My point was....everyone keeps talking about how Ibra AND Robinho will be coming so I wrote a team of Super Stars,,,as a joke..i wouldn't necessarily want that team although I'd love van der Wiel...

I'll take Coentrao over antonini though, 100%...Antonini is a solid defender, but does not in my opinion offer too much in attack. I will, however, start him over Abate or Zambrotta this year in a heart beat. I'm curious to see if Bonera/Zambrotta/Abate/Sokratis will start on the Right.

So what's the verdict? Do we prefer:
-----Boateng--Pirlo--Flamini------------
--------------Ronaldinho-----------------
-----------Pato---------------
--------------Ibrahimovic----

OR

-----Boateng--Pirlo--Flamini------------
------------Ronaldinho----------------
--------------------Robinho--------
------------Pato-------------------
OK, i never thought that you meant it like for real.
I almost addded Sergio Ramos on the right

As for what i prefer, i would go with Ibra.
Sputnik is offline