View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 13:03   #4100

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Wake up guys. Its just Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The man who only managed to score 16 goals in the presence of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi & Pedro around him. Who prior to last season didn't score in the knock out stage of UCL in 5 years. I can't see it as any upgrade to Borriello. At least Borrielo is a red&black.

We have lost a gem in Huntelaar. The striker who should have been used as the new Inzaghi for AC Milan


& thank you Reza. Its good to be back here Although this news is kind of upsetting for me.
Pato scored less than Ibra last year. Maybe we should sell him and play Paloschi. He's a true rossonero, not like that ******* Pato. Can't even stay fit for a whole season.

Dude, stop being a total ******* and enjoy this great moment in Milan history. We're back to being one of the best teams in the world and it's because of Ibra.

I always believed in Galliani and was one of the few remaining apologists and defenders of both him and Berlusconi. I guess I was right to be faithful
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline