View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 03:34   #4532

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Vulli is MM's Santa Clause!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Hahaha. Seeing his nick and/or his Rossi avatar always makes me excited what good news he is bringing now. Thank you Vulli!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Vulli is Milanmania's Reuters. Can the mods put that above his avatar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
done
hahhahaha thank you guys, I will take this like a honor anyway I am only a Milan fan as all you are
I always read italian sites as think that they may be more reliable and then I post the news here as fast as I can
anyway as my favorite word in italian is E FATTA (its done ),so I hope that I can announce Robinho today, that would be a great mercato for us
Forza Milan
Vulli is offline