View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 13:31   #4872

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Said on sky that Robinho cost £22 million some dude outside Man City's stadium reporting mentioned it.That seems alot no Im not happy anymore......ofcourse I am as happy as a p.i.g in sh1t.

Anyone hear anything from Hitman I think he may of legit exploded...what is it called spontanious combustion.....save journey bro.
If we pay Ibra for 24 mil and it's a loan type of agreement, how could we pay more less equal for Robinho with straight purchase? Ibra is definitely older than Robinho but still Ibra's price should be much higher than Robinho. It means, no way Milan pay 22 mil pounds for Robinho. I still believe, it is 15 mil euros.
Siregar is offline