View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 15:14   #5170

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Investment is for clubs who sell their best players for more money than they paid. That's not what I want for Milan. I want them to grow old, win loads of trophies, then move on when a better product is available.
you are right, but for a top club investment is buy players to achieve results.

you want them to grow old? like oddo, janku, kaladze and dida ?\

come on don't tell me you like seeing them training hard and wasting space and money!
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline