View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 21:44   #24

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I'm going to try to go in Auxerre to see Auxerre-Milan I think, I will look for the price and how to go there from my place ... Would be amazing to see Milan in real for the first time in my life !!
So if I go there, I'll be able to say: streaming, TV, websites, and stadium !!
WOW, that's great. You must go & please take some cool pics as well. Get an autograph from Nesta if possible & also tell Inzaghi to please retire next season so that we don't have to sacrifice players like Gilardino & Huntelaar.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote