View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:43   #4

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Kaladze's goodbye message:

I think it’s time to say goodbye to the Milan family, as now a new part of my career and of my life is about to begin. I arrived in this town, at this club nine years ago from Georgia. I was given a great reception, I felt your support and encouragement. I felt at home at Milan year after year. We went through all kind of things together: wonderful moments, difficulties and great victories. I’ll always remember what I gave to you and what you gave to me. Thanks for everything to you all! I wish good luck to the club, my former teammates, all Milan employees and of course to the fantastic Rossoneri fans!
Best regards,



Good luck, hope that the dark clouds above you head are disapeared.


Another news: Seedorf may leave in January. Well, after winning CL this season, man.
Aficio is offline