|
I just re-read Allegri's comment prior to the game against Lazio. He said while Flamini had been training since the beginning of the week, Robinho only took a full training session just one day before the game. Perhaps that's the reason why he sent Robinho so late into the match.
Having said that, provided they stay fit until Saturday I don't see any reason why he can't play them right from the start this time, and put Prince back to midfield. The rest of the players from defense to attack won't change much from our last game though I think, having played the whole 90 mins for two consecutive games, we should rest Nesta so he can be ready for our next UCL game against Ajax.
Lastly, for the first time since 1995, the Genoa supporters are allowed to come to San Siro. Let's hope nothing bad happen in honor of the late Vincenzo Spagnolo.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
|