Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Totally agree. $#!tlegri is actually beginning to scare me with his tactical rigidity and lack of imagination or creativity.
Pato, Ron, Rob and i Homo haven't suddenly become the CRAP they appear to be....Allegri seems clueless  We are still living off individual MOMENTS of brilliance off these guys...but what about when they have an offday or sometimes a player himself can't interpret an opponent's tactics what then?
We ALL know our fullbacks are lame and we need at least one world class CM but this impotent team is the result of an impotent coach. I refuse to believe or blame Anto's mistake totally for the second goal. Actually Anto recovered but even then got no support. It's the same in attack. If Pato or iHomo don't do it all on their own or get a perfect ball from Ronaldinho we're screwed 
|
May I remind you mate, the player (
Ronaldo) who had problem with
transvestite is not playing anymore with AC Milan. I thought you know that.
