|
Paloschi has just come from injury. And he already got so many and long injuries in Parma. Let him stay there to get games to recover his confidence. Last time news I read that he said like "I am now seeing a light (regarding his football career after injury)". I assume he has faced not only physical problem but mostly mental problem since he is so young and got many injuries (like Pato but Paloschi got much longer injuries).
It is better to search for a more mature player but with cheap wages. If not, since our 3 strikers are all very good strikers, why don't we use our primavera player? Baretta, Ganz, Gaeta? All are our main strikers in Primavera now. If Zigoni were still here, we could use him since he is the most experienced young player we have now. The situation like this (many injuries) is the perfect time to use our young players.
|